Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday July the 13th - the year 2012!!

Evil....pure evil!!! I posted this picture on my American cousins face book page.....the year 1975. We drove down from Ontario to attend a family wedding in the Big Apple!! The picture was taken at my Aunt/Uncles house in Flushing, NY!!! My cousin William, my little sister D, then cousin Laurie and then me on the end. ROFLMAO!!! Miss Smart Arse that I was - I bought gold-tipped pure tobacco cigarettes...the most grosssssessstttt things I have ever wasted money on.

Poor William ~ he has responded back that he'll have night mares for days now!!! That - was a job well done!! Hee hee....*evil grin!!


 Lady of the Lake ~ pulled out a few more blues from the stash, ones that I had over looked for one reason or another. They are sitting on the iron board waiting to be ironed - I had just hand washed them and hung outside for 30 seconds to dry in this heat!


Quick trip to the local gardens this morning and I had to laugh! The penny I had tossed on the lily pads several days ago, is still there!!! Last year we had a fella on a bicycle arrive daily to fish coins out of all the fountains and ponds. So....I tossed another one in and made a wish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment