Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

It was going to be a quiet day just fiddling around with the new machine! Here I sit, searching the internet for information and making small repairs to the few 'opps' that the machine has.

I have it up and running but the tension is terrible....lots of top thread showing on the bottom. It was after taking the tension assembly apart that I realized it's missing the tension spring....CRAP!!!

So....the word for Wordless Wednesday is .....CRAP!!!!!

Have found a lovely vintage sewing machine group on Ravelry and had success at finding knowledgeable people who also own machines like this.....bonus for me!!! Now, to source out this part.....CRAP!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently found out how important that little spring is when it wasn't adjusted correctly on my 401. Ebay, take me away!!!! Lane

    ReplyDelete