Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Cats & Catching Up!

Cat #1 ~ Spookers
So Gram....you want to sew????
 
 Cat #2 ~ Squiggles
So Gram....You want to cut fabric???(or maybe tidy your mess up!!) ;-)
 Cat #3 ~ Ninja
So Gram ~ Keep the other 2 rotten female cats busy in your sewing room, and I'll chill on the Christmas quilt in the living room...thank you!!!
 After a solid week spent flat on the couch after throwing my back out, the 3 grand kitties have came to visit for 10 days. Not a lot of sewing, cutting fabric, ironing....is happening, due to the over active cats!!! We managed to visit a thrift shop during the weekend and I gave in to my 'no spend' brief thought.....perfect fabric for the Lady of the Lake quilt and a Debbie Mum quilt booklet.
That's it...the cats are all sleeping ( afternoon nap for them) so, I better see if I can sew for a hour or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment