Friday, December 14, 2012

Think Twice ~ Cut Once....DOH!!!

Sigh......!!!!
This is "Ruff Patch" from the Quiltmaker Magazine. The original size was for a crib quilt. I "upped" the size of the squares from 2 1/4" to 3" for a larger quilt. BUT, I forgot to write out all the new measurements, thus.....the outside checkerboard border is short in all directions and I can only laugh at myself .....BIG DOH!!!!
 
I actually have lots of the brown/beige 2 1/4" already cut, so a little more sewing and maybe, just maybe.....I'll finish the top tonight. Watching/listening with Bonnie Hunter later in the evening, so I"ll likely work on this quilt or the other Christmas Gift Quilt.
 

This little tree is going to get some red bows in the next day or two. Maybe one at a time, or several....not sure!!! It's in our local public gardens and each winter we tell ourselves that it needs some red bows for the holiday season - and I always forget to bring the bows when we wander over there!!! Bows are at the door....just need to put them in the car ( and then, we'll take the other car) and the circle continues!!! ;-P~
I love blogger....there are several more pictures loaded, but not showing up! Later......I need to be sewing, not farting around with blogger!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment