Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewing at the beach

Headed to Lake Huron for some quiet sandy beach time. Took my hand piecing, didn't do as much as I'd like as it was windy & hard to hold the little pieces.
I did play around with some beach rocks and made some tiny little animal prints ;-)
 
 LOL ~ just a shot looking thru my lovely granny sunglasses! Finally caved into getting a pair of sunglasses that fit over my prescription glass & have those bling sides to them also ~ gotta save those eyes, only one pair per lifetime!!!
 Just another shot of my little hand piecing project that went camping with me back in August. I was at the campground laundry mat, perfect time for some stitching! So, it's getting around this year! Lake Superior camping and then Lake Huron for some beach sitting. Totally forgot to take it with me on the 3rd of this month, as it was the airshow in Toronto and that's on Lake Ontario. Just need a trip to Lake Erie now...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment