Sunday, January 27, 2013

Slow speed ahead....good grief!

Still plodding along with Christmas gifts....NO....not gifts for 2013, but 2012.
 
 At least I have this 'Christmas Gift' quilt layered & ready to quilt or tie....not sure which, but I'm thinking 'tie', the quilt batting is really thick and machine quilting is not really my strong point!!! ;-(
The 2nd 'Christmas Gift" quilt is still waiting for the outside borders......I think I see dust on it!!! ;-(
 Mr Doggie Quilt needs a mouth & I'm thinking 'black embroidery cotton'. Again, it will likely be tied!
This is the backing for the Christmas Quilt. It's actually laying face down on the floor ~ was just starting to tape it down. I put a 6"x9" strip of each material I used on the front. Will be doing the same for the 2nd one.
Hopefully, I'll find my quilting/sewing  MOJO soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment