Monday, October 08, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today was Canada's Thanksgiving Holiday! Lots of turkey, stuffing, veggies and belly aches!
We went driving outside of town to view the fall colours before the leaves completely fall from the trees. Lots of corn still in the fields ~ as well as soybeans waiting to be harvested!
 
 

 Good Grief ! I knew we were heading in this direction, but I honestly didn't expect to find Mary Maxim's open on a holiday Monday. I had the store to myself (sort of) and yes, there were husbands out sitting in their cars while the wives shopped. It's always funny to see! Mine included ~ I could hear the radio in the car being turned up as I walked towards the store ;-)
 I bought nothing ~ really, really weird feeling! LOL I was enjoying our country touring and just wasn't in the mood to shop. Sorry Mary Maxim.....but I did pick up their latest catalogue ( for browsing only) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment